Wednesday, September 23, 2009

 

A verse from God

Isaiah 42:16
I will lead the blind by the ways they have not known, along familiar paths I will guide them; I will turn the darkness into light before them and make the rough places smooth. These are the things I will do; I will not forsake them.

It was really cool when I read this verse this morning. It felt like God was telling me to not worry about what's going to happen in the future, He already has a plan.
As a supply teacher, I don't have a real routine to my days, I usually don't know when I'm going to be working. Sometimes I wonder where I'm going, where my life will lead. But then God reminds me that He has a plan and if I follow Him, I will end up exactly where He wants me to be. And that is good, very good.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?